I was looking back thru our travel photos and found proof as to why Arizona and Utah are so up in arms about the Colorado City Fellas having more than one wife.
Historically, I am sure that the pros and cons of each side have been discussed in great detail by some of the finest philosophers. The evidince I have discovered in the far flung wilds of Burma should prove to everyone once and for all that while a fella can have two great and true loves in his life, he can not fully realize his love for both in tandem.
He can be a true fool for each of them and he can enjoy interacting with both separately, but having them together is just not going to generate the kind of harmony one thinks it might. Toward the bottom of the menu board is my proof.
No comments:
Post a Comment